Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Real N’Awlins (and the Real Houston too)

So I went away last week on a whirlwind 9 day trip that took me through two cities in two states. You may be thinking, “Ange, vacation again?”. I only took one week off in the summer because I had anticipated attending Debbie and Jamie’s wedding in Houston, and I had figured, hey, if I’m going to spend all that money on the airfare, I might as well make a trip out of it.

(Of course, I hadn’t really considered the fact that stretching my airfare dollar also meant draining money out of my bank account and racking up my credit card bill. Because there were some other little things that needed to be paid for, like, oh I don’t know, accommodations and food. Funny things, those basic needs are.)

But anyway, my financial woes aside, I had a marvelous time.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgot the picture on the way to mcD's cuz we were running late for breakfast. Go suburban sprawl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home